‘Called to the MARKETPLACE 3’ is the third instalment of workshops by Bishop Wayne Malcolm designed to equip believers for leading roles in the marketplace.
This event seeks to explore the idea of economic redemption and to establish a Biblical basis for creating generational wealth. We further attempt to resolve any internal conflict that believers experience in the arena of personal finances while delivering strategies for economic progress.
The focus for this training day is ‘Biblical Economics’ in which we will attempt to address the following issues:
- What the Bible teaches about personal and global economics
- How to change your own financial direction in life
- How to increase your value in the marketplace
- How to convert what you have into what you need
- What is the power to get wealth and how does it work?
- What is the difference between personal and generational wealth?
- How to develop your entrepreneurial senses (your eye for opportunity)
- How to develop economic intelligence
- What is the difference between money and wealth
- What is creativity and how does it work
Our guest contributors have each surpassed expectations to achieve levels of financial sophistication and independence that were unpredictable and are ready to share their secrets and strategies with you.
Spaces are limited so do reserve yours today by clicking on the picture below: